Special Meeting Notice & Agenda
San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority Governing Board Tour of Montezuma Tidal and Seasonal Wetlands Restoration Project and Suisun Marsh Fish Screen Rehabilitation Project
Special Meeting Agenda
DATE: June 11, 2021
TIME: 10:00AM – 3:30PM (approx)
LOCATION: Meet at 1285 Collinsville Rd, Suisun City, CA 94585. Travel from there. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation. Some driving will be on rough levee roads.
1. Tour of Montezuma Tidal and Seasonal Wetlands Restoration Project (Information)
2. Tour of Suisun Marsh Fish Screen Rehabilitation Project (Information)
Meet at 10:00 on June 11 here: https://goo.gl/maps/ptnreAA3itsWWNcR9
This tour is open to the public. Members of the public will be permitted to address the Board Members on the two items on the agenda. No other business shall be considered at this special meeting.
- Everyone is responsible for their own transportation to the tour and from one site to another.
- We will be driving on rough levee roads.
- We will be walking over uneven terrain for approx 0.5 miles.
- Masks are to be worn at all times (when not eating/drinking) and physical (social) distancing maintained.
- Attendees should bring their own food and drinks. Refreshments will NOT be provided. The project sites are not near to any shops or restaurants.
- It will probably be hot! Bring water, sunscreen, a hat, etc. We will be outside for the entirety of the tour.
- Phone reception can be spotty so please arrive on time at the correct location at 10:00 so we can travel in convoy.
For planning purposes, if you intend to join the tour, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this public meeting should contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five days prior to meeting.